Re: PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running

От Vishal Arora
Тема Re: PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What is the error message you are getting. What is the interval you have set for scheduling the job.

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:51:46 -0800
From: abr_ora@yahoo.com
Subject: [ADMIN] PgAgent Job Scehduler is NOT running
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
CC: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org

.ExternalClass DIV {;}
Dear all,

I  installed PgAgent and started its service and successfully scheduled a backup and got 100% result. Now the same Job is not working even I reinstalled PgAgent but failed to get result.

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.

Team India gets set to thwart Australia's quest for the final frontier. Catch the action on MSN Try it now!