Re: AYUDA CONEXION PHP CON BASE DE DATOS POSGREST

От Edwin Alberto Quijada
Тема Re: AYUDA CONEXION PHP CON BASE DE DATOS POSGREST
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Alexander,you can suscribe to spanish list <a
href="mailto:pgsql-es-ayuda@postgresql.org">pgsql-es-ayuda@postgresql.org</a>and we will be pleasure to help you<br
/>>CC: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org<br />> Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] AYUDA CONEXION PHP CON BASE DE DATOS
ALEXANDERPUENTES.. INGENIERO DE SISTEMAS.. ACTUALMENTE<br />> > DESARROLLO SOFTWARE PARA LA WEB DE UNA EMPRESA EN
CUCUTACOLOMBIA...<br />> > NECESITO AYUDA EN LA CONEXION DE UNA BASE DE DATOS POSGRESQL CON PHP<br />> <br
/>>Hello Alexander, and welcome to the list. This is an English-speaking<br />> list, although there are others
pleasedon't use ALL CAPITALS - it looks as if you're shouting. :-)<br />> <br />> Anyway, if I understand you
correctly,you are trying to connect to a<br />> PostgreSQL database from PHP. You can do so in a number of ways,
http://www.php.net/manual/en/refs.database.php<br/>> <br />> By the way, this list is for pgAdmin, not
PostgreSQL.You should<br />> subscribe to the pgsql-general list for general PostgreSQL enquiries,<br />> and
thereis a PHP list also. All the lists are here:<br />> <br />> http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists<br
RaymondO'Donnell, Director of Music, Galway Cathedral, Ireland<br />> rod@iol.ie<br />> Galway Cathedral
Recitals:http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals<br />>