Re: Slow queries when ORDER BY ... DESC with table inheritance (no index scan backwards)

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Slow queries when ORDER BY ... DESC with table inheritance (no index scan backwards)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Index all the columns used in the join conditions e.g.
a.user_id=b.user_id
need unique indexes on both
a.user_id
b.user_id

(default is to FTS which will slow your query to a crawl)

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note