Re: grant privileges

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: grant privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Good Morning Garry-

if you dont mind command line you can categorise your GRANTS into ROLES e.g.
CREATE role Name Identified BY OBAMA

then grant the necessary privs to that specific role
grant <Priv> to role

then pass the granted tole to the user
grant role to user <WITH ADMIN OPTION>

WITH ADMIN OPTION allows the user the ability to pass grants to deserving students

HTH
Martin Gainty
DBA Instructor
Disclaimer and confidentiality note