Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
the one drupal programmer that programmed the system quit to do other things
multi-threaded issues..integration with external security..
and/or anything critical / mildly useful will send you into support h*ll

one stock form with no integration with clients database or j2ee server hosted only on apache is all you can hope for..

why not write it yourself?
Martin Gainty