Re: Source for CreatedSharedMemoryAndSemaphores

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Source for CreatedSharedMemoryAndSemaphores
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hard dependency on the 1.4 IPC library

(remember the old days when you used to have load the 7 layer stack one at a time)
(un)fortunately im running thru cygwin and the cygipc 1.4 library is missing or at least i cant find it
whats more some of the cygwin binaries have the MZ (mark zibikowski) header which means they are
native windows binaries
been a while since ive compiled/linked binaries but if I can get the 1.4 cygipc source I should be able to
compile/link and get a functioning binary for IPC functions

thanks tom
Martin Gainty