Re: compiling libpq.dll with Borland C++, is it possible?

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: compiling libpq.dll with Borland C++, is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
think you'll have to contact phillipe kahn for that library

any library that says 'runtime' comes from the OS

anything else you'll have to <re>create from whatever any packages that come with the OS' compiler

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note