Re: compiling libpq.dll with Borland C++, is it possible?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: compiling libpq.dll with Borland C++, is it possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Tony Caduto wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am trying to compile my own copy of libpq.dll using bcc32.exe, the
>> docs say it is possible, but I get a error when it tries to compile
>> dirent.c
>
> How hard would it be to set up a buildfarm member that exercises the
> Borland compiler?  If it only compiles client code, maybe it's possible
> to compile the rest of the stuff with MSVC or mingw.

It's a completely separate environment. Like the standalone "win32.mak"
build system for msvc, it's not included in the buildfarm at all. So
it'd take a lot of work, I think.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres to store high volume streams of sensor readings
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres to store high volume streams of sensor readings