Re: infinity interval

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: infinity interval
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gerhard-
did you try to use a PL/SQL Block to initialize the necessary integer values in your declare block e.g.
DECLARE
SET @INT_MIN = INTEGER ( min ); --Min Value
SET @INT_MAX = INTEGER ( max ); --Max value
BEGIN
END;

http://pgscript.projects.postgresql.org/SCRIPT.html
HTH
Martin

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

> Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 00:52:04 +0100
> From: ml-postgresql-20081012-3518@gheift.de
> To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
> Subject: [GENERAL] infinity interval
>
> Hello,
>
> how can I store an infinity value into an interval? I want to store
> offsets to a timestamp, and for some cases i need +infinity and
> -infinity as result.
>
> I want to make something like this:
> SELECT now() + 'infinity'::interval;
>
> This should return 'infinity'::timestamp.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Gerhard

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.