Re: Open source and diagramming survey

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: Open source and diagramming survey
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Chung -

your survey should refrain from collecting demographic information
demographic information has no bearing on Computer Science, the Apache community in general or becoming a contributor to the Postgres community

Viel Gluck/Bon Chance/Buena Suerte
Martin Gainty
das Amerika/Etats Unis/EEUU
GMT+5 (this week)
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.