Re: Connection problems - local IP address refused!

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Connection problems - local IP address refused!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 05/02/2014 13:03, Adrian Klaver escreveu:
> On 02/05/2014 05:43 AM, Edson Richter wrote:
>> Em 05/02/2014 11:12, Alban Hertroys escreveu:
>>> Are you connecting to the correct host?

>> Sure! On the exatcly same server:
>>
>> [root@mylocalserver logs]# psql -h 10.68.73.6 -d master -U master
>> Senha para usuário master:
>> psql (9.2.6)
>> Digite "help" para ajuda.
>
> The error message:
>
>  Detail: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.68.73.6", user
> "master", database "master", SSL off
>
> indicates your JDBC connection is not connecting to a database with
> the pg_hba.conf you think it is.
>
> What are the connection parameters for the JDBC connection?
>
> So where is the database running?
>
> What interface is it listening on?
>
> I know it has been asked, but is there another Postgres instance running?

Well, there is only one PostgreSQL database running in this machine. It
has three interfaces:

lo (127.0.0.1)
eth0 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)
tun0 (10.68.73.6)

PostgreSQL is configured to listen_adrress =  '*'
Firewall allows evertyhing from lo and tun0.
AFAIK (please correct me if I'm wrong) JDBC knows nothing about
pg_hba.conf; this error message comes from PostgresSQL, don't?
I can connect in the very same machine using psql. It is really weird
problem.

I'll need to dig a bit more.

Edson

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Database snapshots or clones for staging and testing.
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Connection problems - local IP address refused!