Re: One more bug - freeze with too many query messages

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: One more bug - freeze with too many query messages
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Em 21/01/2013 14:59, Edson Richter escreveu:
> PgAdmin 1.16.1 on Windows 7 pro x64: executing a query with lots of
> messages (from RAISE NOTICE... in triggers) causes PgAdmin to freeze.
> I can't say how many messages are necessary, because it is frozen
> before I get there...
I got it: 10962 linhas. I don't know the minimum. But I've notice that
if I execute this query as soon as I open pgAdmin, the problem does not
happen. If I execute few queries and then try to execute this huge
update with triggers, then pgAdmin get frozen.

Edson

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: One more bug - freeze with too many query messages
От: Michal Kozusznik
Сообщение: Re: backup improvements