Re: backup improvements

От Michal Kozusznik
Тема Re: backup improvements
Дата
Re: backup improvements  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello
I have idea about one more improvement to be queued.
After executing backup, Backup button turns into Done one (curious the
Cancel button remains, can't imagine the reason since it has the same
function than Done one).

I suggest to leave the Backup button untouched making possible to
execute another backup.
It might be useful in case of dumping schema and data separately or just
performing backups of single objects with the same settings.
As reported earlier (there is some ticket about improvement) closing
window make all backup settings lost, so possibility to execute next
backup without closing backup wizard window would be very helpful.

with regards

On 31.7.2012 2:10, Kozusznik Michal wrote:
> probably you have too less schemas in database. we have about 40 schemas. one of them contain 200 tables. when i try
tobackup schema from top of the list, and go to object tab of backup window, object tree is scrolled down to the bottom
soI cannot see schema intended to be backuped

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: One more bug - freeze with too many query messages
От: John Abraham
Сообщение: Re: backup improvements