RE: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.

От Amonson, Paul D
Тема RE: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It would be good to know exactly what, if any, changes the Intel lawyers want
> us to make to our license if we accept this patch.

I asked about this and there is nothing Intel requires here license wise. They believe that there is nothing wrong with
includingClause-3 BSD like licenses under the PostgreSQL license. They only specified that for the source file, the
applyinglicense need to be present either as a link (which was previously discouraged in this thread) or the full text.
Pleasenote that I checked and for this specific Chromium license there is not SPDX codename so the entire text is
required.

Thanks,
Paul