RE: Reconfiguring active PostgreSQL instance

От Reno, Natalie
Тема RE: Reconfiguring active PostgreSQL instance
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for the help. I finally found this in the actual PostgreSQL documentation. Unfortunately, it was erroring out
whenI tried make install within the uuid-ossp directory. I looked into it for a bit, but I had already done a
workaroundwhich was a temporary install of the same software with the uuid-sso configure flags and then copy the
libraryfile that was missing from this temporary install to the working one. After that, creating the extension was
successful. On our next patch cycle, these will automatically be included. Thanks to everyone for responding.

Natalie Reno (she/her/hers)
Lead Database Administrator
Database Infrastructure Team
Research IT