Re: Is a plan for lmza commpression in pg_dump

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Is a plan for lmza commpression in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8 Feb 2009, at 02:49, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2009, at 4:53 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>>>>

>> we need to add this to the
>> "Features we do not want" section of our todo list.
>
> "Proprietary compression algorithms, even with Postgresql-specific
> license exceptions"?

Now that I would agree about. We would have to explain that we're bsd
licenced *because* we want people to be able to reuse our code outside
postgres including commercial projects

Сообщение: Re: Is a plan for lmza commpression in pg_dump
Сообщение: Re: Is a plan for lmza commpression in pg_dump