Re: Postgres with Sun Cluster HA/Solaris 10

От Subbiah Stalin-XCGF84
Тема Re: Postgres with Sun Cluster HA/Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, it's a shared-disk failover solution as described in [1] and only
node will run the pg instance. We got it fixed by setting ping-interval
in resin from 60s to 0s. It's more like validate every connection before
giving to app to process.

> That's talking about IPv6. Are you using IPv6? Is sun cluster doing
something magic WRT your network?

Well we see this error on a stand-alone sol 10 box with no cluster. How
do I check if it's setup to use IPv6 or not.

Thanks,
Stalin