Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> 19 июля 2021 г., в 23:41, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
>

> We are looking for transaction that was only VXID during GetLockConflicts(). In conflicts array we may have each VXID
onlyonce.
> Other 2PCs with same VXID may be older or newer than target 2PC.
> Older 2PCs must be with XID in conflicts array. So we might wait for all 2PC with known XIDs. Then for each ambiguous
VXID->XIDmapping choose oldest XID.

> But this logic seem to me overly complicated. Or isn’t it?

Here's the PoC to asses complexity of this solution.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows