BUG #17115: psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver treats a boolean field as text

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17115: psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver treats a boolean field as text
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17115
Logged by:          Mike Lawrence
Email address:      mike.lawrence@dell.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.3
Operating system:   Windows 10 1909

When I use the psqlODBC Unicode(x64) driver for importing data into Power
BI, all three of my Boolean fields are incorrectly identified as type Text.
I am using Unicode because of differing code pages and the inability to
translate between them with the ANSI(x64) driver. This does not happen when
I have a direct connection in Power BI with a copy of the database, as it
correctly identifies the field as Boolean.

Сообщение: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Сообщение: Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data