hostnossl in pg_hba.conf demands a password

От John Scalia
Тема hostnossl in pg_hba.conf demands a password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've been experimenting a bit with both 9.4.10 and 9.6.0 and both of these are exhibiting the same behavior. I've been
settingup zabbix and the local agent requires a trust connection. So, if my pg_hba.conf has a line:

host         all                monitoring.          127.0.0.1/32.    trust

It works as I expected, but if I change "host" to "hostnossl" and reload, it then demands a password for the monitoring
user.

The servers are configured with SSL and all other connections require "hostssl", but the zabbix agent is not configured
withSSL. I'd say this behavior is a bug, but maybe I missed reading the fine manual somewhere. Has anyone else seen
thisor maybe the docs need updating.

--
Jay

Sent from my iPad