Re: git.postgresql.org vs. REL8_1_STABLE

От James Pye
Тема Re: git.postgresql.org vs. REL8_1_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jul 10, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Joshua Tolley wrote:

> Am I the only one having problems building 8.1 from git? (Am I the
> only one
> building 8.1 from git?) In a clean repository, I've checked out
> REL8_1_STABLE,
> configured with only one argument, to set --prefix, and make gives
> me this:

While not this exact issue, I have had issues compiling older _STABLE
branches from git.
At the time, I wasn't sure if I somehow borked my clone or not, so I
just moved on.

[iirc, my problem was with dbcommand.c. the repo seemed to have
checked out an older header file..]