Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?

От David Costa
Тема Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Feb 26, 2004, at 9:48 PM, Alexey Borzov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> David Costa wrote:
>> Just curious, is there any progress with the upgraded site proposed
>> by Alexey with the correct mirror redirection et all ?
>
> Er, the site was kinda uploaded to
> http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/ but Marc had some problems
> setting up mod_rewrite for this and thus it does not quite work unless
> you call system/handler.php directly:
> http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/system/handler.php

I see, I was interested in the downloads redirection but doesn't work
yet. I guess the other main change on that page is localization right ?

> Meanwhile I was going to borrow some code from Horde for cleaner
> gettext() management and produce a clean patch for the current CVS
> version of 'portal'. There are some problems now, like me being
> employed in a project and a harddrive crash, but I hope to continue
> work this weekend/next week.

No problem, let me know if you need some help. BTW you worked on
HTTP_Quickform right ? It rocks big time.

> Hopefully Marc will be able to fix mod_rewrite, too.

Not sure why you need that but I am sure there is a good reason :D