Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

David Costa wrote:
> Just curious, is there any progress with the upgraded site proposed by
> Alexey with the correct mirror redirection et all ?

Er, the site was kinda uploaded to http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/ but
Marc had some problems setting up mod_rewrite for this and thus it does not
quite work unless you call system/handler.php directly:
http://www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org/system/handler.php

Meanwhile I was going to borrow some code from Horde for cleaner gettext()
management and produce a clean patch for the current CVS version of 'portal'.
There are some problems now, like me being employed in a project and a harddrive
crash, but I hope to continue work this weekend/next week.

Hopefully Marc will be able to fix mod_rewrite, too.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: