Re: Autovacuum Logging

От Will Reese
Тема Re: Autovacuum Logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I found this short discussion between Tom and Bruce, but that's about
it for autovacuum logging.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-04/msg00489.php

It just seems like the "processing database" log statement should be
set to a lower level, since it just logs every time autovacuum runs.
And the "vacuum table" log statement should be set to LOG since it
will only log when it actually vacuums a table, which is very useful
and important information.  If Bruce's solution is implemented in 8.2
that would be nice, but raising the log level from DEBUG2 to LOG
would be a nice patch for 8.1.4 in the meantime.  :)

Will Reese -- http://blog.rezra.com