Re: Autovacuum Logging

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Autovacuum Logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Right, I think there has been discussion about this and general
agreement that the current autovacuum logging options are less than
ideal to put it mildly.  Unfortunately, I don't think there has been any
action by anyone to do something about it.  I hope to work on this at
some point, but coding time for PG scarce resource in my life, so no
promises.

Matt