Re: PL/PgSQL Index Usage with Trigger Variables

От Thomas F.O'Connell
Тема Re: PL/PgSQL Index Usage with Trigger Variables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think I see what was happening. I was looking at the output of the
SELECT that is used for opening a cursor. Got it. Thanks for your help.
It's kind of a meta-select in the printed version of a plan if the
cursor being opened is a SELECT.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell