pg_dump problem: 'pg_dump: schema with OID 1515546 does not exist'

От David Brain
Тема pg_dump problem: 'pg_dump: schema with OID 1515546 does not exist'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am getting the error mentioned in the subject ('pg_dump: schema
with OID 1515546 does not exist') when I try to back up one database
out of a cluster of half a dozen or so on our server.  This is a
production DB and the database in question _seems_ to be working OK,
other than the issue with pg_dump, however the fact that I am seeing
this does make be somewhat concerned.  I suspect it was caused when
an autovacuum process was killed (due to memory issues exhaustion).

Any advice as to what can be done to track down and resolve this
problem, dropping and restoring the DB isn't _completely_ out of the
question, but I'd like to avoid it if at all possible.

Thanks,

David.

David Brain
dbrain@bandwidth.com