Re: pg_dump problem: 'pg_dump: schema with OID 1515546 does not exist'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump problem: 'pg_dump: schema with OID 1515546 does not exist'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Brain <dbrain@bandwidth.com> writes:
> I am getting the error mentioned in the subject ('pg_dump: schema
> with OID 1515546 does not exist') when I try to back up one database
> out of a cluster of half a dozen or so on our server.

Well, for starters, troll through the system catalogs in that database
to see which object(s) reference that schema OID, eg,
    select * from pg_class where relnamespace = 1515546;
and similarly for other catalogs that have a namespace column.  Once you
know where the problem is it'll be easier to figure out what happened
and what to do about it.

What PG version is this?