Variable not found in subplan target lists, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3

От Jean-Pierre Pelletier
Тема Variable not found in subplan target lists, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I have a query that throws error "Variable not found in subplan target
lists".
This should allow it to be reproduce.

create temporary table table1 (
  col1 integer not null,
  col2 integer not null
);

create temporary table table2 ();

create or replace function udftable1row(integer, integer) returns table1 AS
$$
   select $1, $2;
$$ language sql immutable;

create or replace function udf(table1) returns void as $$
$$ language sql immutable;

-- This throws "Variable not found in subplan target lists"
select
   udf(t1)
from
   udftable1Row(1,2) t1

   cross join table2;

-- Now that we have Row constructor, I can get rid of
my function udftable1row() and this works ok

select
   udf(t1)
from
   (select (cast(row(1,2) as table1)).*) t1

   cross join table2;

I am on PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3 under Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Thanks,
Jean-Pierre Pelletier
e-djuster

Сообщение: Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with merge-joinable join conditions, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3
Сообщение: Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with merge-joinable join conditions, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3