Re: Variable not found in subplan target lists, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Variable not found in subplan target lists, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Jean-Pierre Pelletier" <pelletier_32@sympatico.ca> writes:
> I have a query that throws error "Variable not found in subplan target
> lists".
> This should allow it to be reproduce.

This seems to be fixed already in beta4.  But thanks for the report!

Relevant fix is:

    * src/backend/optimizer/plan/createplan.c: Fix oversight in recent
    changes to enable the 'physical tlist' optimization for subquery
    and function scan nodes: we can't just do it unconditionally, we
    still have to check whether there is any need for a whole-row Var.
    I had been thinking that these node types couldn't have any system
    columns, which is true, but that loop is also checking for attno
    zero, ie, whole-row Var.  Fix comment to not be so misleading.    Per
    test case from Richard Huxton.

Сообщение: Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with merge-joinable join conditions, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3
Сообщение: Re: RIGHT JOIN is only supported with merge-joinable join conditions, PostgreSQL 8.1 beta3