Re: Need Help In arrays

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Need Help In arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

there isn't other way :-). If you can, use source code from cvs and compile
postgresql.

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/

or you can use string array, and fictive NULL values.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Chcete sdilet sve obrazky a hudbu s prateli? http://messenger.msn.cz/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [Bizgres-general] WAL bypass for INSERT, UPDATE and