Compile SSL support on cygwin - Any known issue ?

От beltschatsar -=:§:=-
Тема Compile SSL support on cygwin - Any known issue ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

First, I wish you all an Happy new year, hope this year will bring us
peace...

I wish to know if anybody there have tried to compile support for OpenSSL on
cygwin. Is there any pitfall I should be aware of ?

Of course I read the readme file leaved with the cygwin version of
postgresql, and I am wondering why it was not compiled with ssl support (is
this because there was security issue pending ? Performance issues ?). One
that would expect using postgresql on the web would also expect ssl support
enabled ? Am I right ?

What I want to do is to plug my postgresql database on the web, so that two
or three client (would grow to about 10 client eventually) can access the
database via the web.

Thanks in advance...
Dan