Re: Postgresql gss user map doesn't work

От xujian
Тема Re: Postgresql gss user map doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Since we need to add user name in the command, which is not we want, I removed the map in the pg_ident.conf file, and created role xxx@COMPANY.COM in postgresql

the pg_hba.conf looks like:
host    all     all    all    gss include_realm=1

in pg_ident.conf, I removed all items

in postgresql, I create role
create role "xxx@COMPANY.COM" login

I thought it would work, because my credential is xxx@COMPANY.COM, and there was user xxx@COMPANY.COM in postgresql, it should map the my credential to user xxx@COMPANY.COM.

however, when I login with kerberos, I got error  below on server side
LOG:  provided user name (xxx) and authenticated user name (xxx@COMPANY.COM) do not match
FATAL:  GSSAPI authentication failed for user "xxx"

Do anyone know why it doesn't work?  thanks

James