Does pglogical support cascade replication?

От xujian
Тема Does pglogical support cascade replication?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
      I want to use pglogical to setup cascade replication, however, by researching it, I find different answer.
Q. Does pglogical support cascaded replication?
Subscribers can be configured as publishers as well thus cascaded replication can be achieved  by forwarding/chaining (again no failover though).

Where will pglogical go next?
cascading logical replication, complex replication topologies

cascading is something that's still WIP.

I also tested 3 nodes cascade replication, node1->node2-node3
I got error on node3:
ERROR:  cache lookup failed for replication origin 'xxxxxxxxxxx'
'xxxxxxxxxxx' is the replication slot name of node1

who knows if pglogical support cascade replication? thanks

James

Сообщение: Re: sha256 certificate "unknown message digest algorithm"
Сообщение: Re: sha256 certificate "unknown message digest algorithm"