Re: BUG #12749: WARNING: unrecognized node type: 701

От dean deloach
Тема Re: BUG #12749: WARNING: unrecognized node type: 701
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
thanks for the response Tom=2C I think the GP consultant made a mistake tho=
ugh=2C he should have wrote "unrecognized node"...but then again=2C I'm not=
 privy to the GP-side trace-output logs=2C I'll check with him on that...st=
ill can't believe they think it's an ODBC error..
=20
I saw the actual code you were referring to in utility.c=2C and the default=
 for the CASE statement at the end=2C right along with the "unrecognized no=
de type %d" error output message.  I'm sure it's some bug/outdated bin on t=
he GP side..I can't see how a SELECT statement against a DB would cause a s=
kipped record=2C under any type of log setting in a DB
=20
Thank you again=2C to both of you for the responses...really appreciate it =
a 'bunch=2C very helpful..
=20
                           =