Re: GSOC 2015: Student Introduction

От hitesh ramani
Тема Re: GSOC 2015: Student Introduction
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for the response.

> You'll seriously need to differentiate what your proposal is from the
> existing PG Strom project for it to make sense to accept as truely
> independent from that effort, if that's your intent.

I will definitely write strong points which will differ my proposal from PG Strom.

> Further, I expect that you'll need to find a mentor who has access to the same kind of
> environment which you have access to where you'll be doing this work (we
> are unable to provide any hardware to you for this effort, as I
> understand it).

I have access to a NVidia GPU(Quodro K600). This is the only hardware I need I suppose to run the CUDA code. Moreover, as CUDA runs on most of the NVidia GPUs(as listed on the Nvidia website), anyone having a NVidia CUDA compatible GPU can help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Hitesh Ramani

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: