Re: GSOC 2015: Student Introduction

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: GSOC 2015: Student Introduction
Дата
Список pgsql-students
* hitesh ramani (hiteshramani@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Hello Atri,
> >>Something like PG Strom?
>
> Yes, you may say something like that, but sorting and aggregation is still to be done in PG Strom. And I see much use
forit in mathematical calculations but not internal operations. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You'll seriously need to differentiate what your proposal is from the
existing PG Strom project for it to make sense to accept as truely
independent from that effort, if that's your intent.  Further, I expect
that you'll need to find a mentor who has access to the same kind of
environment which you have access to where you'll be doing this work (we
are unable to provide any hardware to you for this effort, as I
understand it).

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления:

От: Artem Luzyanin
Сообщение: [GSoC] aarch64 Optimization
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [GSoC] aarch64 Optimization