How to move data from 1 database to another?

От Thomas LeBlanc
Тема How to move data from 1 database to another?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have 2 databases. I want to move data from table table1 in database db1 to
table2 in db2.

When I query 1 table from another database, I get a cross-database
references are not implemented.

server1% psql db1
emdata=# select * from db2.public.table1;
ERROR:  Cross-database references are not implemented

What can I do to get the data into another database?

Thanks,
Thomas

Сообщение: Re: Data Encryption in PostgreSQL, and a Tutorial.
Сообщение: Re: Data Encryption in PostgreSQL, and a Tutorial.