Re: C functions under windows

От Martin Gainty
Тема Re: C functions under windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrei-

*If you're developing under nix* then I would use windows cygwin (bash
shell) e.g.
\cygwin\cygwin.bat
cd /
find . -name strings.h
you will see /usr/include
but this version of strings.h only includes string.h
to bring into environment make sure you include the /usr/include in .profile
or .bashrc e.g.
export INCLUDE=/usr/include:$INCLUDE
(then run your compile/link/make utilties)

HTH
Martin--