Re: Feature request - have postgresql log warning when new sub-release comes out.

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: Feature request - have postgresql log warning when new sub-release comes out.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 26. April 2007 20:12, Jon Sime wrote:
>I run 8.2.x on a Gentoo/x86_64 development box (just did the upgrade
> to 8.2.4 yesterday) using the postgresql-experimental overlay (via
> layman) and have run into no problems. Everything has compiled,
>installed/upgraded and been run with no hiccups along the way, nor any
>hacky workarounds.

Postgresql-8.2.4 went soft-masked today. I've upgraded and my own local
web application is working just fine, but dependencies for several
other libs and apps are broken, and I'm in the process of running
revdep-rebuild and rebuilding 14 packages right now.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE
My Jazz Jukebox: http://www.last.fm/user/leifbk/