Symbol lookup error

От Karthikeyan Sundaram
Тема Symbol lookup error
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi Gurus,

   I hae installed postgres 8.2 recently and when I open the psql command
line prompt and say \d <table name>.  The psql abort abruptly with an error
message  given below.

   What is the cause and how to rectify it?

Error Message
=========

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

podcast=> \d channel
psql: symbol lookup error: psql: undefined symbol: PQescapeStringConn

Regards
skarthi

Awards�   http://movies.msn.com/movies/oscars2007/?icid=ncoscartagline2

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: