Re: [SQL] Question regarding multibyte.

От Karthikeyan Sundaram
Тема Re: [SQL] Question regarding multibyte.
Дата
Re: [SQL] Question regarding multibyte.
Symbol lookup error
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

   I am new to postgres.  I asked a question regarding multibyte display.  I
got only one response.
Hence, I am re-iterating the question again to a larger audience.

We are using 8.2 release of postgres.  Recently we converted our database to
multibyte on our dev machine. we want to test the following.

   1) How will I insert multibyte from our php?  Do we need to use any
special encoding?
   2) I am using psql command line to get the data into a flat file and push
to our data warehouse
       We use IBM redbrick warehouse.
   3) If I have multibyte, I know the output from the psql will scatter to
many lines.  How can we avoid that.  What is the sql command ? I need 1
record per row to supply to our warehouse.

    Can somebody help me?

Regards
skarthi

Valentine�s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: