WxWidgets 2.5.1 & DevC++ with Postgresql ?

От Dingyao Ng
Тема WxWidgets 2.5.1 & DevC++ with Postgresql ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am facing a serious problem now...

I am using wxWidgets 2.5.1 and Dev-C++ in Windows XP. I have no problem
trying to acccess the database. But I have a problem trying to decipher the
data in Postgresql.

For example, If I want to do a query... and get the results back, I can
count the number of results returned... but I can't see what is the data
returned.....

Using the same code in Kdevelop in Linux.. it works.. Meaning I can see what
is the data returned....

Is there a problem with Postgresql and Dev-C++?
Or i have to do something extra in Win XP?

Hope to hear from you soon.
cheers

Dingyao

Fast. Clear. Easy. The new face of MSN Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/