Re: connect to another db

От Robert Wimmer
Тема Re: connect to another db
Дата
Re: connect to another db  (<operationsengineer1@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
hi,

a schema wouldnt help. i have to import data from a different PG db.dblink
would be the right choice, but i think i need a NIX OS to install it ? PG
runs on windows in the company I work for...

is the perl solution available on windows ? i think there is no plperl
installed on windows.

Postgres 8.0
Windows XP Professional

regards and thanks fo the prompt response