Re: Mapping/DB Migration tool

От MC Moisei
Тема Re: Mapping/DB Migration tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general

The main thing is I changed a bunch of date types to timestamp type. Is
there a simple way to change the type on such fields ?

Some fields got renamed and the type changed.

It sounds like doing a copy|template of db1 as db2 and then applying the new
changes as a script that will probably work. The contraints are easy to
migrate once I have the whole structure in place.

Thanks a lot to all for replying to my post that quickly. Keep them coming
if you have more ideas

Regards,
Constantin
http://www.goodstockimages.com