Re: postgres and persistant connections (using Apache::DBI)

От Salem Berhanu
Тема Re: postgres and persistant connections (using Apache::DBI)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Rajesh,
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried what you told me. In my startup script I
did
use Apache2::Status;
use Apache::DBI;
before any modules that use DB connect were loaded.
I also included the handler for perl-status in the conf file as you
mentioned.
However as I access different pages the database connection doesn't persist.
I check netstat on the db server and I see connections from the web server
that appear and disappear.
I checked http://my_mod_perl_server/perl-status and it has a link that says
DBI connections but with no data in it.
Also I wasn't clear on why you are not using connect_on_init.
Thanks
Salem