Unable to connect to a specific database

От Sally Sally
Тема Unable to connect to a specific database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I had to kill a vacuum in the middle with -9. I shut down and restarted the
postgres server several times after that but I am unable to connect to the
db that I was initially running vacuum on
I'm doing "psql dbname" and it hangs for a while. I'm still waiting. Any
ideas?
Thanks