Re: Modify the password of the service account?

От Joeseph Blowseph
Тема Re: Modify the password of the service account?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Great. That did the trick. For some reason I was under the impression that I
could only use net user from XP Pro. I'd been playing around trying to
execute the command remotely from an XP Pro box on the network.

Thanks a lot.

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters