Re: PostgreSQL Top 10 Wishlist

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Top 10 Wishlist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 10:10 +0100, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> Joost Kraaijeveld schrieb:
> > On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 09:52 -0800, David Fetter wrote:

> > Because a lot of tools that I use to manage a database during
> > *development* (e.g. PgAdmin) show the columns in an other order than the
> > order of attributes in my Java/C++ code. The "logical" order of the
> > columns/attributes can change during development.
> >
> Actually when I issue:
>
> SELECT a,b,c FROM sometable; in pgadmin3 I get the columns exactly
> in the order specified. Does it work differently for you? ;)
No, it does not. But the order of "select *" (or PgAdmin's "View data") differs (may differ) from
your query *and the order of attributes in my C++/Java class* and I
(sometimes) would like them to be the same without much work on my
part.

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl
web: www.askesis.nl

От: "Joeseph Blowseph"
Сообщение: Re: Modify the password of the service account?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning: Planner makes no use of indexes on inherited