Big string using Zeos from Delphi

От Edwin Quijada
Тема Big string using Zeos from Delphi
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!!
I am trying to store a picture into pg database.  I am usig delphi and
ZeosDBO. I convert the picture into base64 text to send to database but when
I do this I get this error trying to do insert :

SQL:Error pqreadData()
Read()--failed: errno=0
No error

I test using Pgexplorer, this use libpq too, and everything is fine doing
insert and loading from select.
When I try to do a load with select I get the same error above.
At the first I was thinking , the problem was the escape character / but
when I do it the same for pgadmin this ran fine. I replace the character /
for * too, for testing and nothing happens I got the same error.

Somebody has idea?
I know maybe it doesnt appear here but ....is just help! :(

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

http://messenger.latam.msn.com/